Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jess is on her way!



While my sister visted we were able to take a trip to AG Atlanta with our girls. We had all been saving since January so we had cash burning a hole in our pockets. I had debated on which doll to get but when I saw that they were celebrating Felicity's Birthday, I knew she was the one! We picked out our dolls and a few new outfits. What did we forget? Our camera! I was able to take a few with my phone but the quality could have been better.

Jess does a little last minute shopping before her trip and shows off her story.




Soon it was time to go home and get started on packing for summer vacation. Let's see...shoes, clothing, PJs. Check, check, check. Small journal. Check.






Hmmm...the fit is a little tight but it'll work. At least the foam is cushy.
100_4636


See everyone soon!!!

100_4635

1 comment:

  1. Hihi!
    You are very pretty! I'm excited to see when you'll post again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete